...BUTTHEAD. BUTTERLEGS. MELONLESUGERIOPDILICUS!
Not if I value my future and my grades.
The reason why I'm so busy? Exams. My O-level examinations are a week away. No, not kidding on that. They start next Monday. You should feel grateful that I even managed to find the time from my studies to scrawl down this piece of text, Bob. >_< Pshhhhhh.
Moving over exams, I also had...Er...What did I have on my mind?
Ahem.
So, Bob. It's been quite a while. I know, I know I said I'd start posting more but I -Being I at the time of year I is supposed to be the most busy- am, well, most busy. I'd say I'll write more often from now on, but...Err, yeah. I'd rather not commit myself to what I cannot fulfil. And, trust me, I cannot. Not a 'will not', cannot.Not if I value my future and my grades.
...Though I suppose that is a will not, technically.
Moving on.
Moving over exams, I also had...Er...What did I have on my mind?
....Cheese? Nah.
....Bagels?
I've never even had bagels O.o They sound like Beagle, which is a breed of dog.
...Holy Carp (Yes, the fish), I really do have nothing on my mind besides exams. So, I shall go back to that. G'night, anyone who happens to be reading!
Oh, and as for the first line and the title, don't try to understand. Only one person will get that, and that is if she remembers. I doubt that, though. She doesn't have the best of memories.
...And if she didn't know who I was referring to before, she sure does now.

Frenchface? Butthead? Butterlegs?
ReplyDeleteSay, what? O_O
Am I supposed to know that, 'cause if I am, I honestly can't remember. XD
And and, Bob is NOT happy. o___O Humph.