Chances, chances. Ever since I've become good at maths, I know that if there's a
mere 'chance' something's going to happen, there is a specific percentage of that chance occurring
no matter how small. And, as a human, even if there's a '0.0000001'% chance of me making
the wrong decision, we're still not going to make it just in case SOMETHING goes wrong.
Hey, I mean, just look at this experiment. People were willing to fork over 20 dollars just to avoid a measly ONE percent chance of getting electrocuted.
Which is to say, your open heart has no answer to the mathematical equation buried into our genetics from the dawn of mankind, which was Bear = Run away. No matter how small of a chance the bear had of catching you.
But, then again, bears are scary.
Ahem. So, a week has passed and I'm FINALLY writing the blog on a Saturday :D Like I was supposed to.
Yay.
This week has been tiresome. First off, I went to my first barbecue party on Sunday ^^ Woop!
It wasn't a huge event xD About seven of us were there. And it was a very cold night, so the fire and hot-food was very awesome ^^ We had these large iron skewers and two bowls of Keema that Aitzaz brought over. So we basically made the Kebabs ourselves. It was....Well, not fun exactly o.O But, I guess I learned something new ^^ Kebab-making. Wooh!
And, GASP, they tasted good xD What, you thought a group of seven dudes couldn't cook well? o_O Me, Aitzaz and Saad made the kebabs. Usman and Basit took care of of the fire and cooking the kebabs. Shehroze, Omar and Ahamd just sat back and watched. >.> Lazy...
And afterwards we played badminton ^___^ I played with Aitzaz. He won one of our matches, and that was because I was still getting used to playing after....What, three years?
Yeah, I haven't been playing badminton for a long time >_>
Score 10-5 baby!
Anyway, the nights are getting colder...And I'm spending more and more of my online time snuggled under the very warm, thick blankets xDD
I love the figurative meaning ^^
Ya'know. Books, stairway to enlightenment and all that?
EPIC.
The weekdays were pretty normal. 'Cept that now we have out TERM PAPERS coming up.
AGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Calm....Calm....It's not as bad as it seems
....Yeah, right. Who am I kidding.
Teachers have already put out the minimum requirements that they expect of us. And listen to this: If we don't achieve the minimum, we fail.
FAIL.
And guess what my minimum is?
70% For Urdu. AND A GOD-DAMNED 95% FOR HISTORY AND GEOGRAPHY.
95%!!! How is that even fair? DDDX
And even in the middle of an educational crisis, I'm distracted by ambigrams.
And, Saturdays are now on.
'On', as in 'we have to come to school on Saturday.
But I didn't go today ^^ Mwahahaha xD
Ahem.
I didn't go because I couldn't. Dad's off to China for a business trip, and the rickshaw I usually take from school to the house is un-available on Saturdays.
So, I didn't go ^^
And...What was my to-do-list for today?
Mission accomplished, indeed.
Tell the principal, that they may take our lives, but they'll never take OUR PROCASTINATIONNNNNNNNNNNNN!
That's not a very good thing, is it? xDD
Well, I did absolutely nothing today. Tomorrow's going to be different. I'm going to tackle the Mughal Era in the Subcontinent...Maybe even cover the early-British rule. Who knows?
OH, and I should mention that all the images used this entry are from Imgfave.com. Well, all but the second. That one was from this article.
So...This is goodbye for now. I'll miss you, Bob. I really will.
Until Next Week!
(Or earlier?)







No comments:
Post a Comment